4 storey Corner Shoplot facing main road… Next to 24…
Ask us for pricing
We are now assisting property owners to create a Virtual Tour Experience to enhance the efficiency and sale-ability of their property for a minimal fee. Contact us to find out more! Here are the benefits of Virtual Tours:
1. Safe Time – When you’re listing a new property for sale, you might end up receiving lots of phone calls from potential clients and agents. Meeting and opening your property to each of them can be time-consuming. On top of that, some are just curious and have no intention to buy. With a virtual tour, customers can see the property on their laptops or smartphones. Those who are really interested will call and ask for more information. This will free up your time, so you’ll be able to focus on other aspects of your life.
2. Cut Cost – Driving back and forth to meet potential clients/agents and showing them your property can be costly. Just think about how much money you’ll spend on gas! The worst part is that you have no guarantee that they will buy. Perhaps they don’t like the hallway. Or they discover that the bedroom isn’t big enough. Virtual house tours help eliminate these issues. Your only job is to send clients and agents the Virtual house tour so they can check the property in advance.
3. Get social media Love – An eye-catching virtual tour is more likely to go viral. People will share it on social networks and tell their friends about it. Thus increase the reach of your property that you would like to sell.
4. Stand out from the Crowd – Virtual house tours can give you a competitive edge and make your listing stand out. They will add that “wow” factor to your listings. On top of that, clients/agents will trust you more than they trust the other listings. Some might even congratulate you for coming up with such a great idea!
5. Increased Convenience – When you are showcasing your property, you first need to make sure the house is in pristine condition. But, it can be a hassle to call a cleaning agency or personally clean every time there is a viewing. With virtual tours, you can show off the property in its very best condition. Moreover, you can highlight its key features to entice people into buying.
6. Provide a realistic experience – Virtual tours are like a permanent open house. Potential clients can access the tour 24/7 from their office or while on the road. This technology helps create an instant sense of ownership. Those who take the tour can easily imagine themselves living in that house.
7. People will find you more reliable – On real estate websites, agents usually provide several pictures of the house. but it is not enough to create a visual image of how the house actually looks. If you include virtual tours, buyers will develop a genuine interest in properties. They will feel like they are actually taking a tour of the property and will be able to realize if this is what they are looking for. Thus people will find your listings more reliable over others.